<VV> VV Fuel gauge/Fool's gauge

John Miller jncmiller@mchsi.com
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:28:15 -0600

  Ok,I disasemble my LM dash in order to replace the speedo head. I decided to
clean the entire dash cluster. In doing so I took the working fuel gauge apart
and put it back together as best I could remember with no "left over" parts.
  It now sits pointing at the 3 o'clock position even though I know it has
only a bit over half a tank in it. I suspect it has something to do with the
insulator block and the small coil on the back and how it is held together.
  Anyone have an assembly diagram of this that they could send me or at least
direct me to? Sure I know I shouldn't have taken it apart.....just the way I
am,I guess...

                                           John Miller
                                           Iowa