<VV> Kamping in Kaintuck 2004

LonzoVair@aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:11:04 EST

Hey guys and gals,
Just an update on the camping... I have 25 PAID reservations... and I'm
expecting three more. For Pete's sake, don't wait til the last minute to send it in.
I'm really looking forward to it... we're gonna have quite a crowd!
I just hope I can get some kind of camper set-up in my 'brier in time for the
trip... between moving on the weekends, and now I have to replace the rear
wheel bearing on the 64 sedan (ordered an aluminum one from Clarks, should have
it next week, and I'll inform y'all of my feelings on the matter) and the
'brier is running rather sluggish... thank goodness my work has finally given me a
company vehicle to get to and from work.
Well, I didn't want to write a long note, just a "don't wait too long"
note... just FOUR WEEKS until the deadline...
Oh yeah, mail in your CORSA BoD ballots, too... I did mine today!
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg... new wheel bearing on its way!
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com
BUY THOSE RAFFLE TICKETS!!!! They make GREAT GIFTS!!!