<VV> Ultra Van sighting

Ken Wildman kwildman@postoffice.onu.edu
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:03:15 -0500

At 09:43 AM 3/19/04 -0600, Robert Hill wrote:
>I meet a Ultra Van yesterday afternoon (Thursday) on I-24 East just outside of
>Manchester , TN (heading east towards Chattanooga).  It was pulling a little
>trailer behind it.  Anyone on the list here??
>
>Bob

Either Jim Davis or Clyde Stanton.  Red trailer is Jim's, white trailer is
Clyde's.  There are others that pull little trailers, but time and place
point to these suspects.  :)      (Jim lives in Kentucky, Clyde lives in
Michigan - both should be headed to the UV Eastern Spring Rally in Florida.

Ken