<VV> Parts Cleaners - Adv.

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 07:49:59 EST

I have an extra case (4) of my Vibratory Parts Cleaners that I will discount
as my March 10th Anniversary celebration promotion. You can get one of these
for $69.95 until this case is sold. (It was an ordering boo-boo - ordered extra
bowls and got complete units). They are similar to (but better than) the
Eastwood units that sell for $129, and have a lifetime warranty. Great for small
parts, fasteners, springs, small rubber parts, etc. Using one will pay for
itself when you consider the cost to remove a piece of wire brush from your eye
from cleaning the old way :-). They will remove rust and dirt and polish the
pieces to as bright a finish (or not) as you need.
Thanks for the space, and please reply privately.
Grant Young
Wolf Enterprises