<VV> SECC

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:03:10 -0500

Looks like all the Ellison's are coming, (David, Joyce, Tony, Patti, Barry,
Patty, Rachel) in 3 RVs, including BARS65, formerly known as, "The Smoking
Corsa", after it's engine rebuild.

Drove her to work today, after installing some heater shrouds around the
headers last night.  Also fixed a header leak.  It was 29 this morning, in
South Carolina Upstate, and I needed those shrouds.

But, it's running nicely.  It was quite nice to drive it to work, and not
have to avoid spots in the road.  It's a bit loud on the highway with those
headers.

Barry

> So Who all is going to the SECC Autocross this weekend ??
> Besides us ??
>
>                                                       Ed

Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.