<VV> Give the creation life, dwell meter update

chris czepyha thegeek2@juno.com
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 13:55:07 -0500

Thanks for all who answered my dwell meter questions.

The project car I have in the garage runs.   The dwell meter still does
not work on this car, but it starts easily.  Wish the others started this
easily.  Motor sounds good.  When playing with the motor I bolt on a
second strait pipe, to get the exhaust outside and it makes it easier to
hear the motor.  It even left the garage under its own power.

This vehicle will be in the communique as I need to let 2 vairs go out
for adoption.   Weather permitting pictures will be taken this weekend.

The vehicles are in Warwick, RI

65 110/pg Coupe project car.   Needs floors, body solid, way to good to
crush.

65/110/4sp coupe.  Nice driver.  Needs paint.

63/pg.  Good shape.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!