<VV> Re: Body Tags of Pilot Cars

Bruce Schug bwschug@charter.net
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:04:53 -0500

This sounds a little like the cars that sold over the weekend on the
Barret - Jackson auction that were from the GM collection. Some
couldn't be licensed for driving; I think they had EX in the VIN or
something. They can have parts taken off them and put on a good body or
let sit on display somewhere. What a waste!

Bruce

On Mar 23, 2004, at 2:30 PM, Steven J. Serenska wrote:

> VVers:
>
> Sorry, I should have researched my last post a bit more before I
> pressed send.  The website indicates that the car is owned by David
> Trull who's a VV member.  Perhaps he can chime in and tell us more?
>
> Steven "pilot VV post" Serenska

Bruce W, Schug
CORSA South Carolina
Greenville, SC