<VV> Vair Belt Survey Results

mark@noakes.com mark@noakes.com
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:30:00 -0800 (PST)

What is the Dayco top cog belt?

Is it really any better than the others?  (the only time I ever had much trouble with
belts was when I had them adjusted wrong...and I used to really rev my engine).

Where can you get it?

How much?

I keep finding that being out of the Corvair world for a mere 16 years that a few things
have changed...

Mark Noakes