<VV> Greenbrier Sighting

sarahvair@juno.com sarahvair@juno.com
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:04:52 GMT

Leslie was home sick from school on Monday and I got a call about a sighting on MTV King of the Video.

M & M was singing with his band called D12.  The name of the song is called: "My Band"

It is sort of a documentary about two bands on a road tour.  M & M speaks up and says my bus broke down and and there is a Greenbrier off to the side of the road with steam coming out of the front and the other tour bus drives on by.

Leslie thought the least they could have down was show smoke out of the back.  I said well, maybe it was the windshield wiper motor that was smoking.

Sarah