<VV> Re: Dwell Meter Update

chris czepyha thegeek2@juno.com
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:46:35 -0500

The key has to be in the on position.  Or the car will turn over but will
not run.  If I just turn the key the lights act like the neutral safty
switch is on.  (its in drive).

My remote starter has 4 wires.  And two switches.  I must pull the
trigger for the car to start.  Once started turning the key off makes the
car stop running.

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:16:05 -0600 "Dewey Thomas" <decothom@cox.net>
writes:
> Chris : Along with Larrys' suggestions,I must ask : does the engine
> actually
> RUN when "starting" with the remote starter and what is the position
> of the
> ignition switch -off,run,start--just where ?? Sometimes ,with the
> spring
> loaded "start position",I think the circuit bypasses the resister
> wire--that
> circuit would be suspect--Larry ,is this a possibility ? _my memory
> grows
> dimmer!!!   Dewey

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!