<VV> Corvair Articles - date?

seoxford@att.net seoxford@att.net
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 22:42:37 +0000

I am trying to identify the date of two articles I found today in an old file.  They were both from the Tulsa World newspaper.  One article has a picture of 6 late model Corvairs in a parking lot, describing a meeting of the Green Country Corvair Group.  The other article, from the same paper and same day, quotes Tony Fiore, as CORSA President, and Mike Phillips as Vice President.  Also described is Ina Hart, as owner of Haps Auto Parts and Salvage with over 200 Corvairs and customers across the country.

On the back of one of the articles is an ad with "sale ends Oct. 25", and Petty's Fine Foods was selling Wick Fowler Two Alarm Chili for 89 cents a package and barbecued beef ribs at $1.49/pound.

I think we can assume that the pictures are from mid to late October, but of what year?

Steve Oxford