<VV> RE: *&#%@

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:12:47 -0500

Uh-oh.  Better check mine before Smitty gets to see it.  DOH!

Leaving for Florida in a few mins.

Dang car has a hydraulic lock, now that the alternator is fixed.  Driver
side carb is leaking at 3lbs pressure.

Geez....  (my word of the year)

Barry

> Woops, isn't that the way it is supposed to be? <VBG>  At
> least it will be easier next time you do it. (GGG)
>
> Keith (my kind of luck) Hammett
>

> Smitty says:  Started changing a rear seal on an engine today
> and some low born, scum sucking, result of a quickie
> incestuous coupling between a cockroach and an aids infected
> warf rat put the seal in from the inside. When I first saw it
> I thought it was a generic seal without the flange. After
> picking at it for an hour I saw what the deal was.  So three
> and a half hours and counting on a 30 min job.  Sure glad I'm
> retired from the Navy now so I don't have to use profanity to
> express myself.

Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.