<VV> corvair toy on ebay

mark@noakes.com mark@noakes.com
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:35:48 -0800 (PST)

This is the Corvette Fastback concept car that was shown at the 54/55 GM Motorama
travelling show...it was named the Corvair...and I guess this is where GM got the idea
for the name for our cars.  They also had a Corvette wagon called the Nomad that was the
predecessor to the 55-57 Chevy Nomad based on the full sized cars.

Mark Noakes