<VV> Kamping in Kaintuck 2004 update

LonzoVair@aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 15:25:24 EST

Hey guys and gals,
Just a short update to let y'all know we have 37 paid campers as of today...
they keep pouring in! I love it!
Also of note: The Ky Horse Park Campground DOES ALLOW pets, as long as they
are kept on a leash... and no, they do not consider children or grandchildren
as pets, so you will not have to keep leashes on them!
;-)
Also, I have been asked about the Mountain Parkway Dragway. I've been
informed they have a privately owned campground there at the race track for those who
may be dragracing Monday... they can be reached through their website:
www.mpdragway.com
for more info on camping there.
Good luck, and get those reservations in to me soon. They have to be in my
hand April 15th... those arriving after that time will be returned to the
sender... (sorry, but I have to draw the line somewhere).
Thanks a bunch!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com
BUY THOSE RAFFLE TICKETS!!!! They make GREAT GIFTS!!!