<VV> "Brite" Bulbs get dim in a hurry

JVHRoberts@aol.com JVHRoberts@aol.com
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 07:26:09 EST

Yep, there are a couple of alternatives here.
1. 2357. They plug right in, and have brighter brake lights.
2. Turn & Backup Bulbs These guys have halogen 15W/50W 1157 replacements.
I've had them in my Z for 4 years now, no problems, and a LOT brighter.

In a message dated 3/29/2004 10:46:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,