<VV> Trailer for Sale in Northern California

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 00:54:52 EST

A friend of mine has a dual-axle open trailer for sale. It is located in San
Jose, CA.  Steel framed full bed - Wooden Plank Bed. Excellent condition.
Includes tie-downs. Only a couple of years old. 16 Foot Bed, ramps remove and
slide inwards from the side. Car has
four wheel electric brakes. Uses 2" ball. This is like a new trailer - that
has sat parked in his driveway with a car (Corvair) on it for a couple of
years. Bought
at Travelin Toys in Tracy, CA. Has maybe 300 miles on it, if that. He wants
$1500
for it. Call or, preferably E-mail, me and I will put you in touch with him.
-
Seth Emerson (408) 247-2237 sethracer@aol.com