<VV> (VV) digests and alternator <Arjay Morgan>

Arjay Morgan n3lkz@yahoo.com
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 20:33:29 -0700 (PDT)

Just wondering:

I was reading my VV digests and somehow, one after
another, they all seemed the same. I checked the inbox
and found four copies of edition #340. all I can
figure is that the server really fell in love with
that edition and wanted us all to have a couple of
spares.

Update on gen to alternator conversion (scary)

Thursday I was to pick up the alternator, adaptor,
stabilizer bar all nice and shiny at the alternator
shop. When I got there it was closed, but the owner's
truck was still there. Waited an hour, no show.

Today (Friday_) I go back. Found out the owner had had
a heart attack and had I gotten there 20 minutes
earlier I would have been the one to find his nearly
lifeless body. Instead, the bookkeeper beat me to it.
Looks like he'll be OK.  Don't know what that says
about my alternator swap project, but I'm taking my
blood pressure every 10 minutes.

Arjay Morgan
CORSA
64 Monza convert (lifeless)