<VV> Lexington Nationals

Ewell Mills emills5@cfl.rr.com
Sun, 2 May 2004 21:43:28 -0400

I have been talking with several people in Florida that plan to attend the
Nationals in Lexington, and several have suggested that we form a list of
people driving up from Florida and south Georgia. I have volunteered to create
a list so that we can share it with all prior to the Convention.  I would
appreciate it if anyone going would furnish me with the following, and I will
share this with all before we all pull out to go.

1. Date you plan to leave
2. Date you plan to return
3. Approximately the route you will be taking
4. What you will be driving. (Corvair or other)
5. Your Cell phone number *very important*
     don't forget and turn it off.
6. Your E-Mail address that I can contact you at.

I would also suggest that anyone going that doesn't have a current Corsa Guide
to get one.

Reply to me offline at emills5@cfl.rr.com.

Thanks for your cooperation.  Loaded with the above information may be of help
to you, or you may be able to help someone else.  Let's all plan to drive
safely and have a great time in Lexington.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.