<VV> Hello

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Mon, 3 May 2004 19:16:38 +0000

All

If Jason is indeed a real person,(and this sounds like a pretty good joke to me) obviously he isn't from around here anywhere....

Anybody who goes into one of our LAPS (Big A,NAPA,Advance,Carquest or Autozone) and asks about a Corvair gets the names of 3 persons. Cecil Flowers, Myself, and Bruce Hewitt. Now Bruce is shorter than I, but not nearly as large, and Cecil is just a little guy.

Someone got too carried away about the references to Auto Parts stores and Pharmacies.....

If this person is for real, and I doubt it strongly as anyone can go to Yahoo and make themselves a screen name,

He obviously knows where I am. If he wants to bring his "not from around here" behind to the house and act like a normal human being, he just might be welcomed.

HANK

> From: Jason Thomas <jasonthomasmagic@yahoo.com>
> Date: 2004/05/03 Mon PM 05:49:31 GMT
> To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
> Subject: <VV> Hello
>
> I want to join a local chapter of Corsa, but the nearest one listed, is in Raleigh.

   The only other Corvair in this town is owned by a large man with lots of junk cars in his backyard.

That would be 3.

I recently saw him painting a 1965 or 1966 car with spraycans

obviously this persons time space reality is a bit off, as you all know, and from the website, I painted the car in August, and it is now May, so that m

and then soon after being hauled off on a tow truck to a junkyard or sold, I presume. I'm sure he's not a member of Corsa or a club as it was the only one of all the junkers and he appears to be too large to fit in a Corvair car. He appears to be a "swapmeet seller" type of person, from the appearance.