<VV> Hello

Jason Thomas jasonthomasmagic@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 May 2004 16:05:52 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to James T. and Bill L.  I've phoned Cecil and made connection.  I guess I'll have to drop by Mr. K's  home some evening and introduce myself personally. I'm 54, 30 yr vet. and although I have not webspace, I do have a Yahoo profile in the members directory. I'll call first.

My car may not have caught anyone's eye as it has a different roof than any other 60 I've ever seen.  From the rear it looks like the sedan.  I should also mention that the rear suspension is, or was, the prototype for a 1963 Corvette, but with the 3 leafsprings mounted to the bottom of the differential and the lateral arms mounted on top, which is exactly opposite of the Corvette as produced.  It seems Uncle Zad used this car to test quite a bit of new ideas.

Jason T.
God bless our country and all those working overseas for our wellbeing

kaczmarek@charter.net wrote:
All

If Jason is indeed a real person,(and this sounds like a pretty good joke to me) obviously he isn't from around here anywhere....

Anybody who goes into one of our LAPS (Big A,NAPA,Advance,Carquest or Autozone) and asks about a Corvair gets the names of 3 persons. Cecil Flowers, Myself, and Bruce Hewitt. Now Bruce is shorter than I, but not nearly as large, and Cecil is just a little guy.

Someone got too carried away about the references to Auto Parts stores and Pharmacies.....

If this person is for real, and I doubt it strongly as anyone can go to Yahoo and make themselves a screen name,

He obviously knows where I am. If he wants to bring his "not from around here" behind to the house and act like a normal human being, he just might be welcomed.

HANK

> From: Jason Thomas
> Date: 2004/05/03 Mon PM 05:49:31 GMT
> To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
> Subject: Hello
>
> I want to join a local chapter of Corsa, but the nearest one listed, is in Raleigh.

The only other Corvair in this town is owned by a large man with lots of junk cars in his backyard.

That would be 3.

I recently saw him painting a 1965 or 1966 car with spraycans

obviously this persons time space reality is a bit off, as you all know, and from the website, I painted the car in August, and it is now May, so that m

and then soon after being hauled off on a tow truck to a junkyard or sold, I presume. I'm sure he's not a member of Corsa or a club as it was the only one of all the junkers and he appears to be too large to fit in a Corvair car. He appears to be a "swapmeet seller" type of person, from the appearance.