<VV> CORSA Board Election Results

sarahvair@juno.com sarahvair@juno.com
Tue, 4 May 2004 00:12:21 GMT

I finished counting the ballots this morning.  Sorry for the delay, but I was out of town for the weekend.

The official results are as follows:

Total Ballots Received:  608

East:

Mike Clark:  36

Bill Hubbell:  124*

Hank Kaczmarek:  84

Central:

Mike Dobie:  131*

Ken Hand:  124

Tim Mahler:  114

Rich Thompson:  137*

West:

Larry Forman:  97*

* winner

As you can see it was a very tight race in the Central Division.  I have notified all the winners and have spoken with those who lost as well.  I strongly encouraged those who did not make it this year to run again next year.

Many thanks to Bill Pierson, James Hogarth, and Richard Jenkins for your service to the Board.  We couldn't have accomplished what we did these past three years without your input.  On behalf of the Board, and the general membership, THANK YOU

Sarah Jones