<VV> Thanks CORSA Board Election Results

Larry Forman Larry@Forman.net
Mon, 03 May 2004 21:36:46 -0700

At 12:12 AM 5/4/2004 +0000, sarahvair@juno.com wrote:
>I finished counting the ballots this morning.  Sorry for the delay, but I
>was out of town for the weekend.
>
>The official results are as follows:
>
>West:
>
>Larry Forman:  97*
>
>* winner
>
>Sarah Jones

I want to sincerely thank my extended family of 96 cousins and other
relatives who thought carefully before voting!  LOL.

Actually, I am quite encouraged and thankful that so many people did vote
for me considering I ran unopposed.  I will work hard to live up to your
expectations.  Let me know if there is something you would like addressed
by the Board of Directors.  I have some ideas of my own to raise, but
certainly am all ears for other suggestions, questions, etc.

Best Regards,

Larry Forman