<VV> Windshield trim question

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Mon, 03 May 2004 21:33:18 -0400

There are "nails" that are put into the windshield channel at various
places 360 degrees around. They hold the trim clips in, which held the
trim on. The need to be put in before the windshield glass is set.
Location is up to you, as the factory seemed to put them in in whatever
position they wanted.

-Mark