<VV> Hello

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Mon, 3 May 2004 23:10:34 EDT

My car may not have caught anyone's eye as it has a different roof than any
other 60 I've ever seen.  From the rear it looks like the sedan.  I should also
mention that the rear suspension is, or was, the prototype for a 1963
Corvette, but with the 3 leafsprings mounted to the bottom of the differential and
the lateral arms mounted on top, which is exactly opposite of the Corvette as
produced.  It seems Uncle Zad used this car to test quite a bit of new ideas.

Jason T.

Wow~   it will fit right in with 2 other earlies that should be at
Lexington...both early racers with history....heavily modified....

so who's the dog in your ID.......no wife??   ggggg

Matt