<VV> Hello

Jason Thomas jasonthomasmagic@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 May 2004 21:05:40 -0700 (PDT)

I do hope to make the convention...I cannot take credit for the building of this car....GM  did it all.  I can add that it was a 4 door that was to be the 2nd convertible prototype, why the roof was removed. It was then put together with my Uncles supervision.

I hope to meet all of you soon.

Unfortunately, a new assignment has suddenly arisen,
 I am leaving in the morning for Washington to get briefed on a new contract.  As all of you know, I'm a consultant, contractor, and my portfolio does state that I have Correctional Institutional Management experience.

I once helped escort several Navy Pharmicist Mates that had taken drugs from the ship store, back to the States, for prosecution.  So, I'm going to Iraq to help stabilize the current prisoner treatment scandal.  I will be back in 4 to 6 weeks, which should put me in Lexington.

I hope then, all those that have shown interest in my 1960 will be happy with with what they see.

And yes, there is no wife; just a loyal dog who is always happy to see me.

The price you pay for serving your country.

JT

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com wrote:
My car may not have caught anyone's eye as it has a different roof than any
other 60 I've ever seen. From the rear it looks like the sedan. I should also
mention that the rear suspension is, or was, the prototype for a 1963
Corvette, but with the 3 leafsprings mounted to the bottom of the differential and
the lateral arms mounted on top, which is exactly opposite of the Corvette as
produced. It seems Uncle Zad used this car to test quite a bit of new ideas.

Jason T.

Wow~ it will fit right in with 2 other earlies that should be at
Lexington...both early racers with history....heavily modified....

so who's the dog in your ID.......no wife?? ggggg

Matt