<VV> Re: hello

SPYDER62@aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Tue, 4 May 2004 00:26:15 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/2004 6:36:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
virtualvairs-request@corvair.org writes:
Thanks to James T. and Bill L.  I've phoned Cecil and made connection.  I
guess I'll have to drop by Mr. K's  home some evening and introduce myself
personally. I'm 54, 30 yr vet. and although I have not webspace, I do have a Yahoo
profile in the members directory. I'll call first.
Hi Jason
  Do stop by and see Hank or he might give you a BITE ME like he does the
rest of us GGGG
  He is a nice guy. but when I read your first note I did not even see your
town but knew you had to be talking about our Hank.
 Your car sound great,try  get Hank to post some photos so we all can see it.

Rich
www.shepswoodncrafts.com
68 Datsun roadster
7 Corvairs (8  know)