<VV> Corvair speech & other things

MarPack57@aol.com MarPack57@aol.com
Tue, 4 May 2004 23:20:46 EDT

Well tonight at the local antique car club meeting I presented my pitch on
the facts and myths re Corvairs. I started off by asking if anyone in the room
(60+ people) if they had ever owned a Corvair, ever drove one or even ever sat
in one. Better then half raised their hands! That's a lot better then our
local Corvair club meeting. Hit the highlights, showed a GM film that had the
Holden in it, and answered some questions. Everyone was amazed at the facts about
the Corvair and in fact a fellow came up to me that has a 61 Brier that might
be for sale. Was a lot of fun.
    Now I have mucho issues of the Communique but they are not in great
order. Can anyone tell me what issue or issues would have articles on very early
60's.Their differences etc. Thanks.
   Ed in Florida.