<VV> Chevy Truck front clip needed (no Corvair)

Mike Kost vairmike@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 05 May 2004 09:38:37 -0500

Due to a recent accident with my `93 Chevy K2500 PU I will need to be
looking for a new front clip (all body work in front of the firewall
including bumper). I am located in the St. Louis, MO area. I am pretty
sure that anything from `92 to about `96 or `97 will work. This is the
model with composite headlights. Condenser, radiator, and engine all
seem to be fine but the bumper, fenders, hood, and grill are mangled. If
anyone has one or knows of one in the midwest area I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks

--
Mike Kost