<VV> Chevy Truck front clip needed (no Corvair)

dcvjrv@covad.net dcvjrv@covad.net
Wed, 05 May 2004 23:31:27 -0400

Mike,

Go to your local salvage yard and tell them what you need and if they don't
have it, they can put it on the wire and find one somewhere and it will be
shipped to them.  We do this all the time at the body shop that I hang out at.

Good luck,
Jim V.