<VV> CORVAIRS ON TV, maybe?

Bruce Blackmon Bruce Blackmon" <blackmon@llano.net
Thu, 6 May 2004 22:53:31 -0500

Hi People, was anyone watching Miami CSI tonight? About halfway through the
show, I would swear I saw a LM, in a tent with a T-bird in the investigation.
It was only on for about 3 to 4 seconds, and I was doing computer, so no
glasses, but it sure did look like a LM. Only one rearend like that. I have
been working on Conan a bit this week. Little things, oiling the door locks
and handles, and they work like new again. Sounds good and solid when you open
and close the doors. Did have to move vairs again. The Lakewood was all ready
to go group red and redo the brakes, but Mom wants to have a garage sale soon,
and was tired of it sitting in the carport, SO, I moved Conan up 4 feet, and
pushed the Lakewood over and up behind him so we have room to do a sale, AND
IT WILL BE SOON. Half the Lakewood is sitting out in the weather now, will
cover it with heavy plastic as needed, but it won't be there long! I found out
this week, I MUST do something every week on these Vairs, I feel better when I
do something, no matter how small. Almost have all the old, bad gas out of
Conan. Tomorrow is going to be jack up the pass side, and siphon out some more
bad gas, have gotten over 3 gals. so far. Great for killing weeds. After that
it's under and pull things out, and see what I have. I think the tank is good
and solid, just have to get the old gas out and check the tank, and lines.
Sorry it's so long, but I'm starting to get excited again. YEEEHAAWW! CORVAIRS
ON THE ROAD SOON, I hope. Thanks BRUCE