<VV> Re Fastvairs group

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Fri, 7 May 2004 09:21:23 -0400

Anyone can join-they let me in!!!

Chuck S
YS73

-----Original Message-----
From: Kerry and Jan [mailto:deaconone@teleweb.net]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 7:25 AM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Re Fastvairs group

Is membership to Fastvairs restricted to those involved in racing etc or
can anyone join?  I 'filed' for membership, received an email from the
modertor and responded to it however I  haven't been allowed access to
the message base. This may be because when I answered the email I
mentioned that while I would likely never race my early,  I was hoping
the to learn more about our hobby by reading the message base etc..I
also mentioned that while there may not be a lot for me to contribute I
would do what I could to be a good member...so far (as of several
weeks..) no response or access...

Kerry