<VV> Car & Driver Oct 1964

LonzoVair@aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Fri, 7 May 2004 18:30:28 EDT

Mark,
I used that very article in my Winter 2004 Edition of the Quart Low
Quarterly. The writer, David E. Davis, Jr., is going to be the guest speaker at the
convention in Lexington next month. I found the aritcle on someone's web site,
but can't remember where... I think if you do a search for his name and then the
3 cars it will pop up.
It is my understanding that Mr. Davis is from Kentucky, although he lives up
in the north east US now.
Maybe if you bring that copy to the convention he may autograph it for you....
Just a thought.
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com
BUY THOSE RAFFLE TICKETS!!!! They make GREAT GIFTS!!!