<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #363 - 9 msgs

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Fri, 07 May 2004 19:11:22 -0700

California Corvair Parts is very good
too:  http://www.californiacorvairparts.com
I have had good experience with both.

At 06:54 AM 5/5/04, Mark Chapman wrote:
>Snip > Anybody out there know where I can pick up a good used engine or
>maybe even one that has been recently rebuilt.I have a 1966 Corvair Monza
>that I have been trying to restore but I keep running into roadblocks
>concerning engines.I would like one that can be dropped in and ready to
>go.I am in Southern California.Any help would be appreciated. >
>
>If youre in Southern California, or anywhere for that matter, Larry
>Shapiro at Larry's Corvair is your guy.In my humble opinion anyway...

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)
(720) 339-4765          Cell

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html