<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #363 - 9 msgs

Mark Chapman chapmanmd@charter.net
Wed, 5 May 2004 8:54:53 -0500

Snip > Anybody out there know where I can pick up a good used engine or maybe even one that has been recently rebuilt.I have a 1966 Corvair Monza that I have been trying to restore but I keep running into roadblocks concerning engines.I would like one that can be dropped in and ready to go.I am in Southern California.Any help would be appreciated. >

If youre in Southern California, or anywhere for that matter, Larry Shapiro at Larry's Corvair is your guy.In my humble opinion anyway...