<VV> Fwd: [fastvair] Re: Hershey Vintage Hillclimb-long

Levair@aol.com Levair@aol.com
Wed, 5 May 2004 09:41:17 EDT

In a message dated 5/5/04 12:06:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Mlevair@aol.com
writes:

<<
 > I'm waiting on the reports from other attendees.

 Warren

   Going to this event was like taking a time warp 40 years backwards to
 when sportscars were being produced.
   I really enjoyed how a Yenko Stinger was admired and accepted as a sports
car and a threat on the hill.It was neat standing at the score board and
listening to the people talk about the Stinger and how it was burning up the hill.
   Driving through a wooden tunnel as the locals call was a little
intimidating.I thought I finally had everything under control then I hit a hay bale.I
dont know if anybody else has ever hit a hay bale at 60 miles an hour but it
makes a big mess and feels like you hit a deer it also adds a little patina to
your car(or Marks car).I was a little shook up so I told Mark to take the rest
of his runs whille I calmed down. I waited till the end of the last group to
take my final runs.On my second run I managed to go 2 seconds faster than the
morning session.I was happy.
   It showed me that when you put a Stinger up against the cars it was
originaly intended to run with it is a very competitive car.

  MichaelLeVeque
In a message dated 5/4/2004 9:56:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time, levair writes:

> I'm waiting on the reports from other attendees.

Warren

  Going to this event was like taking a time warp 40 years backwards to
when sportscars were being produced.
  I really enjoyed how a Yenko Stinger was admired and accepted as a sports car and a threat on the hill.It was neat standing at the score board and listening to the people talk about the Stinger and how it was burning up the hill.
  Driving through a wooden tunnel as the locals call was a little intimidating.I thought I finally had everything under control then I hit a hay bale.I dont know if anybody else has ever hit a hay bale at 60 miles an hour but it makes a big mess and feels like you hit a deer it also adds a little patina to your car(or Marks car).I was a little shook up so I told Mark to take the rest of his runs whille I calmed down. I waited till the end of the last group to take my final runs.On my second run I managed to go 2 seconds faster than the morning session.I was happy.
  It showed me that when you put a Stinger up against the cars it was originaly intended to run with it is a very competitive car.

 MichaelLeVeque

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying
or selling a car.  FREE Quotes, 3600 Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/EHYslB/TM"><B>Click Here!</B></A>