<VV> head repairs

jryall@juno.com jryall@juno.com
Wed, 5 May 2004 08:33:36 -0400

Making a bushing to hold the seat is more difficult than a 'proper'
repair, and won't save you any money even is you can do the machine work
yourself.  It would also give two reasons for the new seat to fall out.
(1) seat falls out of bushing, or, (2) bushing and seat both fall out.
Have the old seat area tig welded then machined for a new seat.  It's not
that expensive.

John Ryall