<VV> e-mail trouble corvair@europe.com....and a carb

Guus de Haan corvair@europe.com
Sat, 8 May 2004 22:53:07 +0200

Thanks for the feedback on the e-mail thing. It's not only that you get
bounced by groups, my e-mail address is sometimes also rejected by
internet providers because of this misuse of ones e-mail address. I've
had messages bounce from Tony U, Mark Corbin and several orders because
their internet providers simply blocked my address. Unfortunately I
used an other e-mail address on my last posting to VV and now the first
spam is in on that address too. It's from a cloneme@juno.com account. I
believe juno is an American internet (mail) provider. Somebody
definitely seems to have a problem with his system, please check yours.

On a Corvair basis,  my Carter YH also has Steve Goodman up the wall.
At least this gives me the assurance that it's not only ME who's
completely paranoia about this carb.

Have  a good weekend,

Guus de Haan