<VV> Re: Movie Premier

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Sun, 9 May 2004 15:44:50 -0400

Smitty says:  Just got back from the screening.  Come to find out the
movie was made for a film festival competition.  I thought it was pretty
well done technically.  It story was a young woman, sporting a black eye,
in the car, driving rather aimlessly away from an abusive relationship.
The Pump Jockey talkes to her and convinces her to keep on going when she
has decided to go back.  Outside of some flashback scenes the whole thing
was shot with him and her at the car.  The Grape was a star.  I'm sure
the guy checking the oil in the back and putting gas in the front fender
will grab the attention of lots of younger viewers.