<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #375 - 12 msgs

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Mon, 10 May 2004 17:21:22 EDT

Great points Seth.  You should also keep in mind that under the scenario you
describe, you will also be without your engine braking effect to slow the car
down.  Down shifting will have no effect.  This is especially the case with an
open rear.  You will be free wheeling for quite a while especially if headed
downhill.  Keep in mind that your steering will also be pretty wild with one
of your rear wheels flopping around.  You would definitely want to stop ASAP
with the rear half of the car wandering at its own free will.  JMHO

Doc