<VV> Re: Slow Starter

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Mon, 10 May 2004 19:19:50 -0400

 ------. If you want starter reliability, do it. Echlin P/N ST 82.
>        Bob
Smitty says:  Bob I'm going to file that comment right alongside the
toilet paper in the bathroom with the one that says all Corvairs throw
fan belts. I,ve had three or four starting problems in 35 years that were
actually starter faults.  The rest were proven by voltage drop tests to
be elsewhere.  I might comment also that the replacement starters were
all ULTRA parts.