<VV> ULTRA Parts

Joe Robbins robbins@monticello.net
Tue, 11 May 2004 06:11:26 -0500

The term ULTRA is mostly used in reference to POS parts used on a POS "race"
car used by Front Man in his "What A Pile Race Team" ( WAPRT ) car.

Joe Robbins
AHMFIC BBRT

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org [mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]
On Behalf Of J R Read_HML
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 10:25 PM
To: Diane Galli; virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Re: Slow Starter

Bob.....

At the STRONG risk of offending a few....

ULTRA = used (but not abused)....  At least that is the way I have
interpreted the various ADvertising that I've seen in the emails.

Flame suit ON.

Attachments are scanned with anti-virus software.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140