<VV> Engine and suspension modification

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Tue, 11 May 2004 09:39:36 -0400

The Weber setup is nice, but expensive - requires machining the heads
and the carbs are about $1k.  You might also want to figure out if
everything is up to snuff before you start modifying, the base car in
excellent condition performs awfully well.

For other info on mods, you might take a look at my website:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/

--
Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa