<VV> Engine and suspension modification

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Tue, 11 May 2004 16:02:50 -0400

Hope you can make it to the CORSA convention. It's a perfect opportunity
to talk to likeminded and experienced people, like the autocrossers.
People like Warren LeVeque and Seth Emerson are a wealth of info because
they've been there, done that.

I too was once enamored with the Webbers. But now, if it was me, I'd
instead go with VW barrels (up to 3.3 litres possible) and fuelie. The
fuelie system won't be any cheaper, but is better on both milage AND
performance, a hard combination to beat. The Corvairkid (Kent Sullivan)
has the lowdown on the VW barrels. And Clark's has advertised a fuelie
kit. Good luck!

-Mark