<VV> Her car is out of the garage

Patten Del R Civ AFRL/PKMA del.patten@kirtland.af.mil
Tue, 11 May 2004 21:31:53 +0100

  They do and so does Eastwood...you can also get very fine grit blocks with
which to sand them down...

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Bill Elliott
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 2:23 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Her car is out of the garage

Frank's suggestion is right on.. and has been my technique as well. But I
think autobody places also carry (or used to anyway) little devices with
blades made
specifically for this...might be a little easier/more forgiving....

Bill Elliott

On Tue, 11 May 2004 14:15:18 -0400, Frank DuVal wrote:

>Anybody have tips for sanding out runs.   I was going to make small
>sanding blocks (about 1 inch wide).

>I use a single edge razor blade. It takes some practice to hold it exactly
parallel to the surface, and concave surfaces can be problematic. You might
sand the
two corners of the razor blade so they are not sharp.