<VV> EUM Update

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Wed, 12 May 2004 12:34:06 +0000

Matt Rich Et.al

BITE ME!!!

I'm working 10 hours a day, a 50 minute commute each way, and working late hours on the EUM....
I need a few hours to sleep too....
So you aren't getting any updates quickly enough???

GET A LIFE OF YOUR OWN FOR A FEW DAYS....

Finishing up the cleaning and painting of the Front x member today. Going in today. Once paint is dry, ball joints and bushings going into the control arms and the stabilizer bar links. Cleaned gas tank going in as well.

Front Brakes, Speedo Cable, Instrument panel, Steering box, heater controls, still to go, also lighting.

Until I get all the pictures together....

WORK ON YOUR OWN STUFF FOR A WHILE, EH???

HANK