<VV> More endorsements - YOU DO NOT have to race, but it's fun!

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Wed, 12 May 2004 13:25:38 EDT

In a message dated 5/12/04 8:28:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL writes:
Next year is the 10th Anniversary Racers' Reunion. Seth and Warren and ?
have been to all of them.

Chuck S
YS73
Almost - I missed the first one in Ohio, I believe. I can add an endorsement
for the NECC events, as if there haven't been enough. I have run a couple of
events at Lime Rock as well as the VIR and Putnam Park and others. If you have
just a reliable street car, it will do fine for the events. CAN you break it?
Yes - but you could do that on the street as well. The benefit of running it
on the track is that it is a safe environment. And you have a bunch of other
Corvair guys around to help you if you do have a problem. And if you feel
intimidated by the track, there will usually be several experienced drivers who will
take you around the track, even in your car, if you want, showing you the
lines. And, by some stretch of the imagination, if you have a car you would like
to see raced, and want a competent driver to show you what your car can do?
There is always at least one person there ready to go!  - Seth Emerson