<VV> Bone of Contention (long)

YENBAT@aol.com YENBAT@aol.com
Wed, 12 May 2004 16:14:02 EDT

Smitty,

Tell ya what I would do...

Have some small (not too small) banners made to attach to each car with your
club logo.
Both sides.

The public sees it everytime one of your cars goes by. It would be seen as a
service to the
community also.

Use this as a way to increase exposure.

Like Dennis Miller...   I could be wrong folks.

Tim Abney

In a message dated 5/12/04 10:55:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,