<VV> more Unsolicited endorsement

Flat6Vair Flat6Vair@insightbb.com
Wed, 12 May 2004 19:57:15 -0500

And to think I <let> Doug beat me at Summit Point.   Ok he out-drove me and
my 62.

If they gave out trophies for biggest smiles -- I would be in contention for
biggest of the day.  It is a blast -- even at the slower speeds.

One word of caution -- it IS contagious.  Once is not enough -- Doug sounds
ready to go at a drop of the hat -- Ken is now racing regularly and well.
And me?    had to buy car with more HP  so I could run more often too.

expect to attend at least one event -- and am trying to arrange time to also
attend Limerock

tim mahler
62 and 68 Fitch Sprints
and the #3 goodwrench car -- more HP <VBG>

now to learn how to drive well.