<VV> VV Spark plugs

Richard Loving ral1963@earthlink.net
Wed, 12 May 2004 20:40:50 -0500

In my opinion don't bother with the Splitfire or the multi-tip plugs, waste
of money on the Corvair electrical system, use the Bosch 7502 or W8AC (same
plug different part numbers due to naming change at Bosch)  Some people have
good luck with the Bosch platinium's others have prob's with them fouling.

I've ran the Nippon W16FSU, Autolite 275, and NKG B5HS over the years and
ended up staying with Bosch regulars as my local FLAPS normally have them on
sale.

I go in and ask for plugs for my "1970 VW beetle" (little white lie never
hurts), and the ole Bosch's pop right up on the ole computer screen.

Most of the younger ones will look you straight in the face and tell you
they don't have plugs for a 1963 Corvair because their computer only goes
back to 1967.

Rick Loving
<SNIP>
Subject: <VV> VV Spark plugs

  Just wondering if there was any feedback from anyone on different spark
plug
alternative for use in Corvairs. Anyone using Bosch? Multi tip platinum?
NGK?
I see Clarks list Splitfire. Anyone have experience with any of these? Which
ones?

                                                 John Miller
                                                 Iowa