<VV> engine questions

lloyd biggerstaff lloydscorvan@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 May 2004 19:27:23 -0700 (PDT)

I just purchased a 102 h.p. engine with block # t0907yn and head # 3795960.It came with a high rise manifold and a motorcraft 2bbl. carb.Is this set up useable and or desireable for my 1966 Monza.If so,does anybody sell a rebulit carb and a linkage system to go with it? If not,I noticed the heads do not have the holes for the carb choke knock-off rods.What do I have to do to use my Rochesters with these heads?Do I have to hook up a manuel choke cable or are there early model Rocheters to go with these heads.Thanks for the help!